London Time

Monday, 16 April 2012

Sailing Licensing

Significantly different from the registration requirements of the whole world while travelling in international waters, no license, the license to a vessel in coastal waters or inland waters requires operating. 
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT need a license if they exceed a certain size, the length of 20 m, while others may only require pilot licenses for passenger ships and tugs. For example, EU affairs, international certificate of competence is required to operate for ships in EU waters in the U.S., but not have a license, 
but a voluntary certification systems for organizations like the American Sailing Association certificates are often required to produce a boat charter for this, but by any federal or state level required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment